[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22's near NW Atlanta?

Sam Hunter samh@pdainc.com
Tue, 24 Dec 2002 10:19:23 -0600

We (my wife and I) are trying to get a good look at one or more R22's.
The idea is to get a good look at and even a demo sail if possible.

Stan did volunteer to do so at the factory, or course. However, that is a
pretty long haul for us.
If possible, we'd like to see a boat/boats a bit closer to home.

Stan tells me there are a number of Rhodes on Lake Hartwell.
I suspect there are some on Lanier and maybe even Allatoona (our home base).
(We live in the Acworth/Kennesaw area of Cobb county.)

Any suggestions?

Thanks,  -Sam
BTW: This is from the office, home email is samhunter@mindspring.com