[Rhodes22-list] The Hunter 17 Saga

Steve rhodes2282@yahoo.com
Wed, 25 Dec 2002 12:12:47 -0800 (PST)

Robert
Yeah, I remember that story about the Catalina 25.  I
was just curious.  You right about the skill level of
a sailor that make all the differents.  However, the
Rhodes does have a large long fix keel amount; enough
that I have always considered sufficient enough to
hold my own.  But I'm like you, when I am not in the
mood, I just let them go on by; unless they smart off
when they go by which cause me to put down my
burbon-and the race is on:-)
Steve