[Rhodes22-list] RE: [rhodes-list] Motoring Info

Eaton, Gil rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 07:50:32 -0400

	I found the map for the West Marine store, it has moved from Bear to
Route 40 near route 7.  Boat US has a sale on a $59 sucker/storage unit for
$39....it's looking pretty good.. and it is in stock, catalog is
backordered.  I was thinking this would be neater, lessen chance of
notifying EPA for an oil spill.
	Thanks,
	gil

-----Original Message-----
From: Alex Bell [mailto:alexbell@coastalnet.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2002 10:36 PM
To: rhodes-list@sailnet.net
Subject: Re: [rhodes-list] Motoring Info

Gil,

I would not hesitate to get a W.M. Catalogue while I was at it. A phone
call order can cut down on lots of road travel, plus you might get to
shopping when in a store. I hate that. Never leave without a purchase.
BTW, the most costly unit I mentioned, the PAR is a brass bodied pump
with the plastic fittings. I have one of them.

Alex

"Eaton, Gil" wrote:

>         Hi Alex,
>         I Usually go to Boat US, their cheapest on the shelf was $54, like
> the old fashioned 5 gallon gas can with a pump.  West Marine moved, used
> be in Bear, DE, couldn't find them the other weekend, will check again.  I
> remember using what looked like a grease gun in the army, but it would
suck
> about a pint per pull.  I think the Yamaha has a large oil pour inlet,
good
> for a small hose.  Back to the Boat Store.....
>         Thanks,
>         gil
>
> --

** 9 of 205 list members have joined SailPerks **
SailPerks save you money while supporting this List.
Visit http://www.sailnet.com/sailperks/ for details.

SailNet is having a Christmas in July Sale!
Save on the gear that keeps you cool or makes
sailing easier.  Hurry there is less than week
before the 25th!
http://www.sailnet.com/store/selectlist.cfm?list_id=109

The rhodes-list is brought to you by SailNet, Where Sailors Get It!