[Rhodes22-list] RE: [rhodes-list] Motoring Info

Alex Bell rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 12:32:29 -0400

I bought one of those for Kizmet and it works really well. A little tip
on the use. Run engine to get oil warm before you change. I did not do
so on my first change and just had to wait longer for it to purge oil.
Lots faster when oil is warm. Normally this would be a no brainer,
except when you're like me and have a new toy and don't think it through
or read directions. I was more interested in being neat and tidy and not
spilling anything than best results. BTW, that's a really good price. I
did not get that kind of sale price when I bought mine. Made up for it
when I bought an outboard motor cart. They mismarked the one I bought as
the cheaper of the two models. It was the more expensive one. YES!!!

Alex