[Rhodes22-list] RE: [rhodes-list] PROMISES,PROMISES......

Paul Grandholm rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 10:42:00 -0400

Burt,

     You're going about this all wrong.  What you need to do is send a
bottle of Mt. Gay Rum.  Seriously though,  Rummy goes to a lot of trouble
to collect the information, compile it, keep it, and send it out at his
own expense.  Like driving a car, it's a privilege not a right.  He gets
very busy this time of year.  I would suggest not looking a gift horse in
the mouth.  If he said he'll do it, he'll do it.  There are just no
guarantees on the time frame.  Besides, he's the Rum Meister!

Paul

>Good Morning Rummy.....
>
>Despite the fact that I have provided you with the personal info you
>requested, and you have repeatedly promised to provide me with a membership
>list ...Over 6 months and repeated requests have resulted in nothing...... Do
>
>you wish your email replies as reminders....????  I waited....was both
>patient and understanding ....Please leave the Bull out in your
>field.....This time ...try honest...
>
>Again I request the same... If you no not wish or are in some way unable ,
>please be so honest to say so....and I will look elsewhere for local Rhodes
>owners....sailing on Long Island Sound and Cape Cod area.......
>
>Burt

Paul Grandholm
C&H Technology
GrandPower Components Div.