[Rhodes22-list] RE: [rhodes-list] PROMISES,PROMISES......

Alex Bell rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 12:50:09 -0400

Paul,

Well said. Seems Burt is pushing pretty hard for a freebe. It appears he
is calling Rummy a liar. I would certainly take offense to that. Rummy
is much too cool to get upset about it.

Alex