[Rhodes22-list] jokes

Michael Meltzer rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 11:28:42 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_008C_01C23305.43A205A0

Five cannibals get appointed as engineers in a defense
company.

During the welcoming ceremony the boss says, "You're all
part of our team now. You can earn good money here, and you
can go to the cafeteria for something to eat. So please
don't trouble any of the other employees".

The cannibals promised.

Four weeks later the boss returns and says, "You're all
working very hard, and I'm very satisfied with all of you.
However, one of our janitors has disappeared. Do any of you
know what happened to him?"

The cannibals all shake their heads no.

After the boss has left, the leader of the cannibals says to
the others, "Which of you idiots ate the janitor?"

A hand raises hesitantly, to which the leader of the
cannibals replies, "You fool! For four weeks we've been
eating Team Leaders, Supervisors and Project Managers and no
one noticed anything, and you have to go and eat the
janitor!"

--
A woman went to her doctor for advice. She told him that her
husband had developed a penchant for anal sex, and she was

The doctor asked, "Do you enjoy it?" She said that she did.

He asked, "Does it hurt you?" She said that it didn't.

The doctor then told her, "Well, then, there's no reason
that you shouldn't practice anal sex, if that's what you
like, so long as you take care not to get pregnant."

The woman was mystified. She asked, "You can get pregnant
from anal sex?"

The doctor replied, "Of course yes. Where do you think
attorneys come from!"

--
The Top 15 Events in the Taliban Olympics

15. The Long-Distance Bite-Off-More-Than-You-Can-Chew
14. The Four-Man Bomb Sled
13. Synchronized Surrendering
12. Jalalabadminton
11. Women's 4x200 Avoid-Drowning-in-the-Burqa Relay
10. Decapitathlon
 9. Women's Downhill-From-Here Flogging
 8. Sprint into the Dark Ages
 7. Buddha Statue Marksmanship
 6. Women's Don't-Show-Your-Figure Skating
 5. Tora Bora Cave Whack-a-Mole
 4. Regardless of the event, the Russian judge will still
cheat
 3. Mixed Pairs Minefield Dancing (Men only)
 2. Goat Vaulting
 1. The 600-Yard Bowel-Evacuating Daisy-Cutter Dash

--
The boss came early in the morning one day and found his
manager screwing his secretary.

He shouted at him, "Is this what I pay you for?"

The manager replied: "No, sir, this I do free of charge."

--
Sue and Sally meet at their 30th class reunion, and they
haven't seen each other since graduation. They begin to talk

Sue says "It's OK. We get it on every week or so but it's no
big adventure, how's yours?"

Sally replies "It's just great, ever since we got into S&M."

Sue is aghast. "Really Sally, I never would have guessed
that you would go for that."

"Oh, sure," says Sally, "He Snores & I Masturbate."

------=_NextPart_000_008C_01C23305.43A205A0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>Five cannibals get appointed as engineers in a=20
defense<BR>company.<BR><BR>During the welcoming ceremony the boss says, =
"You're=20
all<BR>part of our team now. You can earn good money here, and =
you<BR>can go to=20
the cafeteria for something to eat. So please<BR>don't trouble any of =
the other=20
employees".<BR><BR>The cannibals promised.<BR><BR>Four weeks later the =
boss=20
returns and says, "You're all<BR>working very hard, and I'm very =
satisfied with=20
all of you.<BR>However, one of our janitors has disappeared. Do any of=20
you<BR>know what happened to him?"<BR><BR>The cannibals all shake their =
heads=20
no.<BR><BR>After the boss has left, the leader of the cannibals says =
to<BR>the=20
others, "Which of you idiots ate the janitor?"<BR><BR>A hand raises =
hesitantly,=20
to which the leader of the<BR>cannibals replies, "You fool! For four =
weeks we've=20
been<BR>eating Team Leaders, Supervisors and Project Managers and =
no<BR>one=20
noticed anything, and you have to go and eat =
the<BR>janitor!"<BR><BR>--<BR>A=20
woman went to her doctor for advice. She told him that her<BR>husband =
had=20
developed a penchant for anal sex, and she was<BR>not sure that it was =
such a=20
good idea.<BR><BR>The doctor asked, "Do you enjoy it?" She said that she =

did.<BR><BR>He asked, "Does it hurt you?" She said that it =
didn't.<BR><BR>The=20
doctor then told her, "Well, then, there's no reason<BR>that you =
shouldn't=20
practice anal sex, if that's what you<BR>like, so long as you take care =
not to=20
get pregnant."<BR><BR>The woman was mystified. She asked, "You can get=20
pregnant<BR>from anal sex?"<BR><BR>The doctor replied, "Of course yes. =
Where do=20
you think<BR>attorneys come from!"<BR><BR>--<BR>The Top 15 Events in the =
Taliban=20
Olympics<BR><BR>15. The Long-Distance =
Bite-Off-More-Than-You-Can-Chew<BR>14. The=20
Four-Man Bomb Sled<BR>13. Synchronized Surrendering<BR>12.=20
Jalalabadminton<BR>11. Women's 4x200 Avoid-Drowning-in-the-Burqa =
Relay<BR>10.=20
Decapitathlon<BR>&nbsp;9. Women's Downhill-From-Here =
Flogging<BR>&nbsp;8. Sprint=20
into the Dark Ages<BR>&nbsp;7. Buddha Statue Marksmanship<BR>&nbsp;6. =
Women's=20
Don't-Show-Your-Figure Skating<BR>&nbsp;5. Tora Bora Cave=20
Whack-a-Mole<BR>&nbsp;4. Regardless of the event, the Russian judge will =

still<BR>cheat<BR>&nbsp;3. Mixed Pairs Minefield Dancing (Men =
only)<BR>&nbsp;2.=20
Goat Vaulting<BR>&nbsp;1. The 600-Yard Bowel-Evacuating Daisy-Cutter=20
Dash<BR><BR>--<BR>The boss came early in the morning one day and found=20
his<BR>manager screwing his secretary.<BR><BR>He shouted at him, "Is =
this what I=20
pay you for?"<BR><BR>The manager replied: "No, sir, this I do free of=20
charge."<BR><BR>--<BR>Sue and Sally meet at their 30th class reunion, =
and=20
they<BR>haven't seen each other since graduation. They begin to =
talk<BR>and=20
bring each other up to date. The conversation covers<BR>their husbands, =
their=20
children, homes, etc. and finally gets<BR>around to their sex =
lives.<BR><BR>Sue=20
says "It's OK. We get it on every week or so but it's no<BR>big =
adventure, how's=20
yours?"<BR><BR>Sally replies "It's just great, ever since we got into=20
S&amp;M."<BR><BR>Sue is aghast. "Really Sally, I never would have=20
guessed<BR>that you would go for that."<BR><BR>"Oh, sure," says Sally, =
"He=20
Snores &amp; I Masturbate."<BR><BR></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_008C_01C23305.43A205A0--