[Rhodes22-list] RE: [rhodes-list] PROMISES,PROMISES......

Bob Weber rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 11:21:50 -0500

Paul, I will be up in South Haven again this year and am bringing my boat.
Do you know of any good day trips to take in those parts?  I will be keeping
her at South Haven Muni Marina on the black river.  You had mentioned seeing
my boat at Carlyle, it will be only an hours drive if you would like to meet
up - I owe you a sail.  Talk to you later.  Bob Weber
S/V Ruba