[Rhodes22-list] (no subject)

Alex Bell rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 11:40:32 -0400

Michael,

Actually, we have a motor sling that clips over the motor, and a 6:1
block hanging off ob motor crane attached to wind gen pole. Not too bad
off boat onto dinghy and off dingy to boat. Big problem comes when we
want to get motor off dinghy and onto shore. We had steps built going
down into water, so that helps, but dinghy bounces around a lot when
tied to seawall.

I would like to have a 6 hp motor for the dinghy, but what we have is
what we will use... if we ever get it back from the dealer repair. Down
here you have to wait for repairs a bit. After all, it might be the blue
gill are runing or some other fish might be biting or it might be the
first day/last day of hunting season or something. Different work ethic
here. We used to wonder about the low pay scales here, but have figured
out why. They seem to deserve the lower pay. Course, contractors don't
charge customers at lower rate by all that much. Etc. Not enough
competition.

Alex