[Rhodes22-list] South Haven

Bob Weber rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 09:03:40 -0500

Paul, lets hope Im in good favor with the weather Gods. It would take 2
Ideal days for me to think about making for a harbor 20 miles away.  I think
such a trip would really open my wifes eyes to all the great possibilities a
coastal cruiser can make available.  Next year I am going to plan a spring
trip somewhere where she will feel like an adventurer.  I am working her and
the boat up to doing some cruising in Fla. a couple years down the road.  I
heard of a story of someone who started in the gulf went through Lake
Oki_something to the atlantic and around the tip back to the starting place.
  That sounds pretty cool for a goal.  With any luck I will need the charts
and be calling you at work.  I take it you are there during regular hours.
Bob