[Rhodes22-list] Life Lines, second jib tracks

Steve rhodes2282@yahoo.com
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 18:25:22 -0800 (PST)

Mary Lou
FYI
On your binni, when I installed mine last year, I got
from WM a set of adjustable bimini support poles
(similer to what you see a pontoon use to hold up its
bimini).  Hook them to the bimini and to the curve
part of the stern rail.  Hold up the bimini but
maintain it out of the way of the mainsheet.
Steve