[Rhodes22-list] Life Lines, second jib tracks

Mary Lou Troy mltroy@netreach.net
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 21:36:33 -0500

Do you have a picture Steve? It's not too much of a problem folded on the
cabin top.

Right now we are noodling with ideas to make the bimini adjustable. It's at
a good height for sailing (just fits under the boom) but Fred would like to
be able to raise it a couple of inches at anchor so he could stand up
straight with it up.

Mary Lou