[Rhodes22-list] Digital Cameras

Mark Kaynor mark@kaynor.org
Fri, 1 Nov 2002 09:21:18 -0500

Joe,

We have a Fuji FinePix 1400 -
http://www.digital-camerastore.com/fujifinepix1400.htm. It's fine for us
most of the time. It's about 2 yrs. old, which is forever for electronics
these days - it cost about $350 at the time we bought it. I looked around a
bit and found a few still for sale in the $200 range, so for $400 or so you
should be able to pick up something with a lot more features. Feel free to
look at some of the pictures we've taken w/ it at

http://www.kaynor.org/raven
http://www.kaynor.org/rhendezvous
http://www.kaynor.org/maine (these are all full size 1280x960 pixels, around
300-350 KB in size)
http://www.kaynor.org/bvi

Mark

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ware, Joseph W." <joseph_ware@merck.com>
To: "List Rhodes (E-mail)" <rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org>
Sent: Friday, November 01, 2002 7:29 AM
Subject: [Rhodes22-list] Digital Cameras

> With all of the pictures posted y'all must have a great deal of
information
> on cameras.  Time to pick one up as a Christmas present for my wife.  I
did
> a little looking last year, what's changed?  I want to keep the price
limit
> to around $400.  Am I in the ballpark?
>
> Joe
> S/V Whisper

----
> Notice: This e-mail message, together with any attachments, contains
information of Merck & Co., Inc. (Whitehouse Station, New Jersey, USA) that
may be confidential, proprietary copyrighted and/or legally privileged, and
is intended solely for the use o
> f the individual or entity named on this message.  If you are not the
intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please
immediately return this by e-mail and then delete it.

==