[Rhodes22-list] Knowledge Pool Question.

R22RumRunner@aol.com R22RumRunner@aol.com
Sat, 2 Nov 2002 13:07:03 EST

Bill,
Our TV use is primarily for football (go Packers) and NASCAR.....I wasn't
kidding. Our present house is rather small, so a large projection unit is out
of the question. We currently have DIRECTV and know that we will have to
upgrade our receiver to get the HDTV. We were both impressed with many of the
units we looked at, but the plasma units looked really spectacular.
After receiving so many responses to my original request, I can see that a
little homework prior to buying is necessary. Thanks.

Rummy