[Rhodes22-list] Value of a Rhodes 22

Rik Sandberg racerrik@rea-alp.com
Sat, 02 Nov 2002 22:36:33 -0600

Hey there Bobby boy, lighten at a little, eh???

Ed's "dude" was hardly what I would call disrespectful. Besides, General
boats has nothing to do with the administration of this list, it is
administered by the owners of the R 22's. ALSO the list members have
nothing to do with the operation of General Boats, This is the Rhodes 22
Owners Group email list and is not connected with general boats in any way
other than by the fact that we mostly all own one of their boats.

If you're this touchy all the time, we maybe would rather you'd unsubscribe
anyway. To do so, click on the link in the footer of any message and follow
the directions.

Hope things pick up for you,

Rik