[Rhodes22-list] Big South Fork - Yahoo Falls?

Wally Buck tnrhodey@hotmail.com
Sun, 03 Nov 2002 20:10:40 -0500

Ed,

I have been there but not this trip. East TN is a great area for white
water. We have many options with the best being the Ocoee River south of
Knox. They have hosted National and World Kayaking championships including
the 96 Olympics at the Ocoee. For $40 you can raft the Olympic course with a
mess of rapids rated 4 and 4.5. What a deal.

Wally

>From: "Kroposki" <kroposki@innova.net>
>To: "'The Rhodes 22 mail list'" <rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org>
>Subject: [Rhodes22-list] Big South Fork - Yahoo Falls?
>Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2002 12:53:33 -0500
>

>Wally,
>        Since you were that far north, did you get any pictures of Yahoo
>Falls?  Before I got my sailboat, my boat was an old white water canoe,
>which hangs forlornly in my garage.
>                 Ed K

Get a speedy connection with MSN Broadband.  Join now!