[Rhodes22-list] photo printers

Gardner, Douglas L. (LNG-DAY) douglas.gardner@lexisnexis.com
Mon, 4 Nov 2002 10:09:34 -0500

Brad,

What a cute baby!!  The picture made me feel all warm and fuzzy.  My son
Dylan has the exact same bib.  It says "My first smile" on it.

Don't forget to back up those pictures onto CD, just in case your hard disk
crashes. You don't want to risk losing any of these!

--Doug

-----Original Message-----
From: brad haslett [mailto:flybrad@yahoo.com]
Sent: Sunday, November 03, 2002 10:56 AM
To: rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Subject: [Rhodes22-list] photo printers

How often do you find yourself replacing the ink
cartridge on your photo printer? Canon has a model at
Sam's that's in my price range that you can fill the
individual colors as they run out instead of the whole
thing.  My experience with old B&W printers before I
got a laser printer was they would almost give you the
printer and then bankrupt you on cartridge
replacements.

Here's why I want one.  (photo attached)  Cora is and
old family name, I had an aunt and great aunt Cora.
Shen is my wife's family name and to not use it would
have meant a visit from the Chinese mafia or worse, so
her name became Cora Shen Haslett.  I'll let you
figure out where the boat name came from.

There was a lot of science involved in getting this
child here (old people aren't supposed to be able to
do this).