[Rhodes22-list] Boat Fenders

Bob Weber ruba1811@hotmail.com
Thu, 07 Nov 2002 11:41:50 -0600

Dan, I use the "Ball" looking ones, about 12 inch in dia.  The shape of the
hull makes traditional ones not as effecitve.  Others use the kind that look
like a bent bumper, L shaped.  These go over the gunnel and seem to work
well.  If you think one size is sufficent buy the next size up, which is my
advice on all "One time Pruchases"  Hope it helps.

Bob Weber