[Rhodes22-list] TN WX and Honey Do's

brad haslett flybrad@yahoo.com
Thu, 7 Nov 2002 10:10:33 -0800 (PST)

I'm with Wally, what a nice day in Tennessee, 65
degrees, sunshine, awesome visibility.  Am I sailing?
Working on the boat?  No, I got tasked with completing
a honey-do that I've postponed for as long as
possible.  The wife wanted some parking lot dings and
bumper scrapes painted so I repaired the compresser
pop-off valve, cleaned the paint guns, and whipped out
all the chemistry.  Of course all the repairs were
about 12 inches off the ground so I spent two hours
stooped over.  Now I can't walk!  But, It did get me
to thinking, has anyone on the list painted their
topsides?  I bought some Interlux one part poly paint
that I was going to "roll and tip" but since I've
dusted the cobwebs off the spraying skills thought a
spray job might look better.  If anyone has any
experience with re-coating topsides speak up.

Brad Haslett
"CoraShen"