[Rhodes22-list] Attn: Wally - New Business Venture

brad haslett flybrad@yahoo.com
Fri, 8 Nov 2002 06:01:14 -0800 (PST)

Wally, there was an article in this morning's Memphis
"fish wrapper", the Commercial Appeal, about two of
the creeks in Middle Tennessee known as the best
sources of water for "moonshine" being polluted by
run-off from road construction.  Since your end of the
state still produces some pretty good PGA (as opposed
to meth labs and crack on my end)I thought we could go
into a partnership selling Rhodes22 water tank
winterizer. You take everything east of Nashville and
I'll cover West Tennessee, Northern Mississippi, and
the Arkansas Delta. There's still a good market for
PGA and the growth potential is much better than
floating #$@%*'s.  Brad.