[Rhodes22-list] Owners in Massachusetts?

David Walker david.walker5@attbi.com
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 17:39:24 -0500

David,

I am technically in MA, although I have yet to sail here.  I moved from CT
to Marblehead MA in August but left my boat in Clinton CT for the remainder
of the season.  I plan to bring it up here in the spring.  I'm on the 18
year wait list for a mooring in Marblehead harbor!! although I'm told I can
get one on the Salem side next year.

Can't help with sailing locations yet, although the area North of Boston
looks inviting.  We had great sailing this summer on the Eastern LIS with
good wind.

I have a recycled '90 that I purchased from GB in 1998.  Windswept has IMF
and 175 genoa and is pretty standard wrt options.  Email me offline and we
can talk.

Dave Walker
S/V Windswept