[Rhodes22-list] Rik!!!! WE HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY!!

brad haslett flybrad@yahoo.com
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 21:08:56 -0800 (PST)

Rik, I haven't looked at the actual space available
next to the icebox but my gut feeling is that there is
more than enough room.  This model and all models of
this type say "not for built in use".  It may just be
the litigation lawyers talking but they probably do
need some breathing room in the rear.  If that became
a problem in the galley area you could easily mount it
on a sliding tray that locked and then slide it out a
few inches when in use, kind of like a hotel tv. There
may be enough room to keep the original galley doors
so no one would yours was a "leading edge" high tech
R-22 until the hot chicken wings arrived in 3 minutes
(perhaps an astute observer would notice the gentle
hum of the Honda). You are welcome to re-design my
cabinet all you want as long as you show up and build
it when you're done. I'm going to try and sleep now
but it may be difficult after such an earth shattering
scientific breakthrough! Brad.