[Rhodes22-list] Gas Boot

Ware, Joseph W. joseph_ware@merck.com
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 14:57:09 -0500

I have a boot to install.  I plan on installing it with the recession into
the transom.  However, the rubber is molded countersunk from the reverse
side.  Is there a plastic or stainless ring that mounts over the rubber?  It
seems like if I tighten the screws, the rubber will pucker, and that won't
look too nice.  What did you guys that have them installed use?

Joe
s/v Whisper

Notice:  This e-mail message, together with any attachments, contains information of Merck & Co., Inc. (Whitehouse Station, New Jersey, USA) that may be confidential, proprietary copyrighted and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named in this message.  If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by e-mail and then delete it.