[Rhodes22-list] Right from the get go

Bob Weber ruba1811@hotmail.com
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 07:01:35 -0600

Hi Alice, I was in your same situation last year - Congratulations.  You are
right it does add up.  I added two of the options you are considering.  The
mast head antenna is a good Idea, It is not hard to do if you dont want to
have GB do it, I choose the lazy route.  The porta potty has served us well
enough.  One option which I really like is the solar charger.  It is a major
pain to take out the battery and charge it.  A good, reliable, moter of 6 hp
or better will serve you fine.  Stan steered me away from the hatch -
apparently it is more difficult on a recyled than on new.  We have opening
ports in front and my wife bought a little fan.  Short of that if it is too
hot another opening port would not change that much.  Good luck making
"your" boat.  Bob Weber