[Rhodes22-list] diesel insults

Wally Buck tnrhodey@hotmail.com
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 16:51:14 -0500

Brad,

I agree that many buy full size SUVs with little need for them and most
would be better served by a mini van. However I also think diesel pickups
draw a different crowd. Many if not most around here actually use their
diesel trucks to haul stuff.

Now regarding some of your other ideas.....Personally I like to hear
creative ideas regarding our boats. I may not try any of the ideas myself
but I enjoy hearing about them. If the ideas are a little out of the box;
all the better. More than once a list member has suggested an idea that I
liked while many others shot down the same idea because it was not
traditional, or it suggested something different then the way they thought
things should be done. This didn't mean it wasn't a good idea or wouldn't
work, it was just different.

You know what they say different strokes for different folks.

Wally