[Rhodes22-list] New email address

Rik Sandberg sanderico@earthlink.net
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 20:42:19 -0600

Hello all list members,

For whoever it may make a difference to, I now have a new email address, it is

sanderico@earthlink.net

Installed my new DSL tonight and ended up with a whole new ISP and
everything. I guess, for the time being my old email will still work down
at the office. That is supposed to changing over to DSL this week too, so I
imagine the old address won't be good for long there either.

So ya'll show me how much you love me by adding this to your address book
and dropping me a note of congratulations on getting out the computer dark
ages. :-)

Rik