[Rhodes22-list] Cambridge Soundworks

Wally Buck tnrhodey@hotmail.com
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 13:54:12 -0400

I don't remember who originally recommended these speakers (I want to say
Bill or Dick, not sure) but I thought I would say thanks and let you know
that I purchased a pair of the Cambridge Soundworks 120 VAC 12 volt system.
I haven't tried them in my boat yet, maybe later today ...but I plugged them
in at home and I am really happy with what you get for the money and the
flexibility of the system. I wanted something I could take shore camping or
even car camping as well as use on the boat. Also I am going to redo my
electrical system soon and I wasn't ready to hardwire anything yet. They
sound great and I can use them anywhere.

For $133.00 (hifi.com) you get -

50 watt sub woofer with two satellite speakers (with speaker stands,
mounting hardware option, mounting velcro option)
Wired volume remote
AC adapter  (home use)
Cigarette Lighter Adapter for 12 Volt DC (marine or car/RV use, can also be
hardwired)
12 Volt Rechargeable battery with charger (for portable use)
Soft pack Carrying Case (works with speakers in case if you want}
Speaker Cables
Mini cable to connect to stereo components like Walkman
Shipping (no sales tax)

I haven't figured out how I want to mount things but I am going to keep it
removable to start. When I redo electrical systems I will look at something
more permanent.

Thanks again,

Wally

Get a speedy connection with MSN Broadband.  Join now!