[Rhodes22-list] My good friend Ahmed want to help!!!

Rik Sandberg racerrik@rea-alp.com
Sat, 19 Oct 2002 10:39:50 -0500

Michael,

A rip-off????......no shit!?!?!? And to think I damn near called the guy,
boy do I feel stupid now!!! :-) :-)

Guess us Midwestern farm boys ain't too good at spotting these scam artists.

Well, EXCUSE ME. I was pretty sure there wasn't anyone on the list stupid
enough to actually fall for this shit. Was I wrong???? If anyone was truly
considering this, PLEASE let me know and I will certainly be more careful
with my attempts at humor in the future.

Seems I remember typing this at the bottom:

> > Me again, I really got this in my inbox this morning.. BTW don't really
do
> > it, I'm just passing it along as a joke :) :) I really don't know
> > Ahmed....................big surprise, eh????
> >
> > Be careful out there, Rik

No malice intended,
Rik