[Rhodes22-list] jokes

Steve rhodes2282 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 28 12:04:40 EDT 2003

There you go again, Michael, picking on our President.
 Am I going to have to tell a joke about the
democrats; well here goes - Democrats:-)  ain't that
funny:-)Well, I probably shouldn't say anything about
those pooooooooor democrats(they could have had a bad
experience getting there welfare checks or have not
been allowed to get on one of the many social programs
- we should feel thier pain; but then again I work for
a living); anyway when they grow up - they will make
nice republicans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Steve

PS - Maybe someone will make a game out of signing up
for Welfare:-)

http://www.kbtoys.com/genProduct.html/PID/2431939/ctid/17/place/agsf?_e=3f4a

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attch/200308/28/blackout.jpg
http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attch/200308/28/db0308111.gif