[Rhodes22-list] Santa........a new topic.

FredkLange at aol.com FredkLange at aol.com
Tue Dec 9 17:21:57 EST 2003

Rummy,

Santa falls under the official topic "Rhodes22, delivery of"

My city hall has a display of Santa being pulled in a sleigh.  I take that to
mean Santa is no longer associated with either religion or politics.  That
should suit Elton fine, because he has always been all good natured business
with me.

Fred