[Rhodes22-list] Jim how are you teaching? Perfect ending

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 3 08:12:16 EST 2003

Ed,

I typically sail without an active crew. Unless the winds require my ballast
to be on the high side I prefer steering from the lee side. It gives me a
better view of the genny and in light winds I like to induce a little heel.
In any case I don't sail much from the center unless I am running wing on
wing.

Wally