[Rhodes22-list] Happy Halloween!

Steve rhodes2282 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 3 06:55:11 EST 2003

Rummy
Well, that (about) center of the boat; may get away
with it.  When I rewired my boat a couple year back, I
rig mine so that the batteries would be right next to
the cabin instrance under the settees.  One battery on
each side.  Took some 3M 5200 and laid in some treated
2x to hold the batteries in place.  Seem to work good.

Steve