[Rhodes22-list] Happy Halloween!

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 3 10:07:09 EST 2003

Rummy,

I have 2 Group 24 batteries next to the water tank. I have to be careful or
the boat can get bow heavy. I never fill my water tank with more than five
gallons. We don't go through the water fast enough and it keeps the weight
down. I also don't keep my anchor on the bow. I typically anchor off the
stern so we can get more breeze in the cabin so this is not a problem. We
typically stow light stuff like bedding and pillows up in the v-birth.

Wally