[Rhodes22-list] big problem

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Tue Nov 4 23:32:18 EST 2003

this does not look major, my guess collision damaged badly repaired,

1)dry it out,
2)cut back the gelcoat until solid(looks like a few inches)
3)sock the area with some stright expoy to seal, let set
4)sand to get off the blush
5)glass maybe cut to size, and expoxy filler,, flair and sand.

Read the west cans for the correct filler and use west :-)

MJM