[Rhodes22-list] electrick horn

FredkLange at aol.com FredkLange at aol.com
Sat Nov 8 13:14:28 EST 2003

Slim,

I think I'll build a system like Rummy's and add woofers hung from each
spreader.  That way I won't have to honk at anyone because I'll be a throbbing,
water rippling wall of sound drawing attention from everyone as I glide by at 4
knots.

Fred

In a message dated 11/7/2003 6:02:21 PM Eastern Standard Time, salm at mn.rr.com