[Rhodes22-list] Bob's Inside tracks....

Bob Keller r22yankeeclipper at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 8 21:13:38 EST 2003

Ed,
Thanks for checking it out.  It is Saturday evening and I am going first
thing in the morning to pick up the YC and take it to Savannah.  Going to
put in at Thunderbolt at a public ramp and stay at one of the many marinas
there on the ICW.  They all charge about $1/foot; less than half what they
charge in FL.  Going to sail Monday and Tuesday and then I have business
meetings Wed & Thurs and will likely return to BW on Friday.  (They are
getting closer on the autopilot installation - I was hoping Labor Day, but
maybe Thanksgiving now!)  We might sail to Hilton Head and spend the night
and then return to Savannah on Tuesday.  Supposed to be 15 mph wind with
gusts to 29!  I'll let you know how it goes.
Bob K
s/v Yankee Clipper