[Rhodes22-list] Yankee Clipper

Kroposki kroposki at innova.net
Sat Nov 8 21:53:25 EST 2003

Bob,
	I was not there to check out Yankee Clipper.  I was there
checking out my boat, but some other boat owner needed immediate
installation of some tracks on his boat!  You had the fairleads and cam
cleats.  Stan was sailing at Annapolis in 20-30+ mph wind using only the
fairleads and cam cleats with the sheets inside the stays.  Who
convinced you that you needed tracks.
	Have you considered that it might be easier to install an
autopilot if you had wheel steering instead of tiller?
                                 Ed K