[Rhodes22-list] Fw: Keys rendevous

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Sun Nov 9 08:10:36 EST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: alex bell
To: rhodes-list at sailnet.com
Sent: Sunday, November 15, 1998 5:03 PM
Subject: Re: Keys rendevous

Ralph,

Hey a voice from the wilderness. I kept trying to get interest in that
going and it seems to get shot down cause everyone except me seems to
have concern about the children and school As a childless entity, I am
ready to go. Except the boat might not make the trip. Minor problem! I
looked into the Keys not long ago, and thought that a vacation rental
might be a good idea. Most of the houses for rent have dockage that
leads to the gulf or ocean and are large enough to share with another
couple. Sounded like a great base of opeations.

My boat is in Mich and I don't know if I can get her back down b4 the
full winter locks her in and me out. I have aversion to driving in ice
and snow. Snow's ok, but the ice is different story.

We need the winter break and I need the excuse. How about the first week
of Feb or the second?

Alex Bell

To leave this list send an E-Mail to: leave-rhodes at sailnet.com
SailNet's New HELP FILES: http://www.sailnet.com/list/help/