[Rhodes22-list] Fw: Keys rendevous

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Sun Nov 9 08:11:23 EST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: alex bell
To: rhodes-list at sailnet.com
Sent: Sunday, November 15, 1998 6:13 PM
Subject: Re: Keys rendevous

Michael,

Your date plan has merit... ..except it is cold as hell (whoever equated
cold and hell as a phrase?) in Jan and Feb. March and April, spring is
sprung and we are no longer feeling cabin fever. I have cabin fever
already. But rewinterizing the boat is another factor. Maybe we offer to
do shakedown cruises for General Boats, borrow all inventory and offer
to rig and test for them. ///// Just kidding.

Maybe we can get all our southern friends to offer to take us out on
their boats, like get Steve, Rummy and the Fla. folks to tie up at the
home bases we might rent. Just stirring the pot, but I promise to never
crack another "grit" joke if they come through. Might resurrect my
southern accent for the occasion. Hope that would encourage Steve who
always takes offense at those derogatory southern jokes.

Alex Bell

To leave this list send an E-Mail to: leave-rhodes at sailnet.com
SailNet's New HELP FILES: http://www.sailnet.com/list/help/