[Rhodes22-list] Fw: Virtual Keys Float Plan

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Sun Nov 9 08:17:41 EST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: Michael Meltzer
To: rhodes-list at sailnet.com
Sent: Monday, November 23, 1998 4:19 PM
Subject: Re: Virtual Keys Float Plan

the last answer first http://mapfinder.nos.noaa.gov/  click of
theonline  charts, they donot replace paper but should be okay for
planning.

The people proposing dates, the one I would suggest, in my own
self-serving interest is and the March to April 15 (the day i can put
the boat my marinama).

I know Coconut Grove well, spent five months in Coral Gables a few years
ago.  Franky I was not impressed with the place. I would not mind going
South more. key Biscayne is beautiful though. my opinion though might be
highly clouded by the reasons I was there.

Key West did have a high "cutesy factor", I would not one to spend the
whole time there.

the difference between driving two hours vs. four hours is not much for
me, they have the 75 mile per hour down there ( for anyone under 70 :`))

MJM

To leave this list send an E-Mail to: leave-rhodes at sailnet.com
SailNet's New HELP FILES: http://www.sailnet.com/list/help/