[Rhodes22-list] motor mount

Ron Finelli ronfinelli at att.net
Mon Nov 10 22:24:21 EST 2003

I beefed up my motor mount tracks for my 9.9 Yamaha ('86 R22) a couple years
ago.  I'll try to describe it:

Between the two plastic pieces on each track, I added a 3/16" thick x 1 1/8"
wide aluminum piece (same width as outer track) the same length as each
track.

On the sides of each track I added a 1/16" thick aluminum channel - 1/2" x
5/8" x 1/2" the full length of the plastic track.  Each are attached with
small (don't remember the size) ss sheet metal screws on approx. 2 1/4"
centers.

This has worked great for me.

Ron F - Minneapolis, MN