[Rhodes22-list] Southern Sailing

Steve Alm salm at mn.rr.com
Fri Nov 14 00:21:57 EST 2003

Ed,
Ya know, I really don't mind the winter that much, except for the lack of
sailing, of course.  The change of seasons is so dramatic up here, and I
like to get out and ski, etc.  Nov, Dec, Jan and even into Feb are not so
bad but those last six weeks or so are hard to take. I'm sick of it by then.

Sometimes our business tails off a little after the holidays.  I'd love to
book a trip down south.  I know Rummy knows the party spots--they're at his
house, his yard, his dock, his boats.  8-)

Slim