[Rhodes22-list] We Gotta Regatta

DLeT3 at aol.com DLeT3 at aol.com
Fri Nov 14 01:03:00 EST 2003

Jim,

     I don't know where Dundas, Illinois is, but it sounds reasonably close
-- are you interested in the regatta?  This was our first season to do any
racing, and we certainly weren't very competitive, but we definitely improved our
skills and had a really great time.  It would be particularly nice to have a
group of Rhodes 22s for once instead of the amalgam of Beneteaus, Hunters,
Rangers, and whatnots with all their various PHRFs -- hope you give it some
thought, and let us know if you have any questions we can help with.

Regards,

Dana LeTendre
Joplin, MO