[Rhodes22-list] The Curse of Elton (was Let it snow......)

Jim Connolly jbconnolly at comcast.net
Sun Nov 23 14:24:02 EST 2003

Elton spent three days over three weekends with me in the spring.  It
threatened rain once and rained lightly once.   The final day it was hot and
very sunny.  If the curse is broken, I'd like some of the credit, at least
for being there when it happened.

Jim Connolly
s/v Inisheer

Raking leaves, reading sailing books, and wondering when to break out the
snowblower.