[Rhodes22-list] Sailing

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sun Nov 23 20:22:11 EST 2003

Well Slimmy & Mary, just wanted to let you know that we had another Chamber
of Commerce, picture perfect type of day today. Temps were in the mid 70's,
bright sun and great wind. Spent the afternoon sailing in tandem with Rodger &
Betty in "R Yot" on Lake Hartwell. Winds were strong enough I actually furled
the genny a little. We played a little tag and pretty much had the lake to
ourselves with a couple of other sailboats. I wish I had remembered to take the
camera along because I could have gotten some really great closeup shots. Have
you ever tried passing drinks from one boat to another doing five knotts or
better under full sail? It can be done.

Rummy