[Rhodes22-list] Politics on the list.

Peter Thorn pthorn at nc.rr.com
Mon Nov 24 15:09:55 EST 2003

Gang,

Mark Kaynor has it right, as far as I'm concerned.  Let's hear more about
boats and sailing.

I've got an '84 fixer upper R22 sitting on shoring supports in my side yard
waiting patiently for  a "make-over".  So far, I only managed to demo the
interior down to bare hull.  I expect the "Phoenix" is going to be a long
project.

Does anyone out there drysail?  Has anyone tried Interlux Performance Epoxy
with teflon bottom paint?

PT
s/v Phoenix