[Rhodes22-list] I'm sorry!!!! Politics on the list.

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Wed Nov 26 13:04:58 EST 2003

Gee, did I do that? I didn't mean to start a flamming or anything. I was
simply trying to get rid of the political crap that was showing up, I assume some
people are really bored.
I hate politics and I especially hate politicians and I can't and don't
tolerate political jokes or expressions from those that think they have all the
answers.
Time to go thaw a turkey and open a new bottle of rum. And Ed, yes, I will be
out there sailing in my shorts on Friday. Come join us.........RumRunner and
Yankee Clipper will be dancing on the waters and tipping a few to many.

Rummy