[Rhodes22-list] Dummy with computer needs help--badly

Todd Tavares sprocket80 at mail.com
Wed Nov 26 15:34:25 EST 2003

Mark,

    I just talked to my ISP tech guys and they said this software can sever my connection with them and connect to the bogus server, and I may not even notice it-it is so fast.  I could continue surfing on their dime and not know it.  He said to check out some of the smat sites you suggested, esp zone alarm.  I will still probably get DSL if it is offered in the area of the new house.

Thanks