[ham] Re: [Rhodes22-list] Po t on the list.

Todd Tavares sprocket80 at mail.com
Thu Nov 27 01:03:11 EST 2003

   A funny thing..someone posted a while back that if the first and last letters of the words were correct and the middle letters were jumbled, you mind can follow and read along;   I find this impossible with Michael's posts  lol.  I have to think like voice recognition software.

   Ever noticed, how, when you talk to a blind person, you talk loud?  Or when you talk to someone from another country with an accent...you speak in broken English?  LOL (I still order my General Tso's chicken  --- "no spicy")

   I looked the country up in the atlas where those internet charges originated.  It is a small island nation; the Comoros Islands, off of the west coast of Africa NE of Madagascar.  Wouldn't you know it ----- it is a territory/colony of France.

Todd