[Rhodes22-list] Roger

Steve Alm salm at mn.rr.com
Thu Nov 27 01:49:42 EST 2003

Rummy,
Pretty scary, isn't it?  I really hope I never have to go back to the public
schools again, but I'm maintaining my license just in case.  My motto is:
ALL GIGS END, so you never know.  8-)  Just keeping my options open.

There's one teaching job that would be palatable:  They have what they call
"itinerate band teacher."  This is where you go from building to building on
different days and teach band to the elementary kids.  Since you are not
assigned to just one school, you never have to do bus duty, hall duty, lunch
duty, go to the faculty meetings, etc.  You just fly under the radar and go
home at night.

But the pay still stinks.

Slim